Vijayalakshmi, B Com, ICWAI (Inter) [DIVORCEE]

Vv Overseas Brahmin's 
Please fill the details of your choice that you want to appear in the blog

We seek alliance for Self:

Name : Vijayalakshmi
Gender :Female
Cast.Sect &Subsect: Hindu, Brahmin, Iyengar
Gothram : Srivatsa
Star : Pooradam 
Rasi: Danur
DoB,Tob & Pob : 18/11/1974, 5:27 pm, Madras

Education : B Com, ICWAI (Inter)
Occupation: Currently not working
Location: Bangalore
Height : 5’4” feet

Father's Name : Mr. SR Veeraraghavan 
Mother's Name : Mrs. V Jayalakshmi
Siblings: Mrs. Vyjayanthi Mala, Mrs. Vidhya

Expectations: (Groom from USA-SETTLED BRAHMINS ONLY). Looking for a husband with modern outlook, clean habits and God-fearing traditional person. Looks and honesty matters to me a lot. Loathe smokers and drunkards. I am looking for partner for life who is man enough to hold my hand till end. Loyalty is non negotiable. 

Contact - 9731577663
Whatsapp No: 9731577663
E mail: vvj1118@gmail.com


Special information, if any:  I am a cheerful and happy person who tries to make best out of any situation. My smile is my signature. I love walking, nature, movies, tv serials, reading books, writing poems, cleaning, jeans, my personal space. Can cook Brahmin dishes, sing carnatic songs. Religious, pray everyday, celebrate festivals. 
Status: I am a B.com graduate from upper middle class family, was married for 17 years. Awaiting divorce for 4 years (Ready to move forward with my life). Out of 3 kids, older one is with his father, 2 minor children are living with me out of which one child is American by birth and about to move out to go to college. (Both my older kids are quite independent and planning to go abroad for further studies, mostly USA and might settle there). I want to SETTLE in USA with my last child. I cannot bear any more kids. 
Career plans: I have worked mostly in banks. If time permits, I will work again. Last held job was at Fortis hospital as secretary to a gynaec. Quit in Aug 2018.


Declaration .....I/we have read and completely understood the terms and conditions of Vv Overseas Brahmin's Matrimonial Alliances and fully agree to it. By submitting the profile of my ward, I/we fully accept the terms & conditions and give my/our consent for it to be published in whatsapp, blog,Google doc etc.,
Agreed_______

Name: Vijayalakshmi 
Telephone: 9731577663
E mail: vvj1118@gmail.com
✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍
Note: Profile submitted on line in the whatsapp group on  02.01.2019, reproduced in the blog, as received, contents unchanged, with the consent
REF: VVO- 298

Popular posts from this blog

R.VIGNESH, M S

M S PRATHYUSH , BE, MS, MBA

Dr. R. V. BALACHANDRAN, M.B.B.S