909 AIyangar girl [Divorcee]

 Name: Vijaya Lakshmi     
Gender: Female
Sect & Subsect: Iyengar, Vadakalai
Gothram: Srivatsam
Star: Pooradam
Rasi: Dhanur
Dob,Tob & pob: 18/11/1974, 5:27 pm, Madras

Education: B Com 1st class, ICWAI (inter)
Occupation: Currently not working
Residing in: Bangalore, born and brought up in chennai

Height: 5.4”
Complexion: Fair
Siblings: 2 younger sisters (married and settled in Bangalore)

Contact (self): 9731577663 
Email id: vvj1118@gmail.com

Martial status: Divorced since (27/09/2019)


Expectations -  I’m looking for a companion for my golden years. I have 3 Children from first marriage. Older son is doing masters abroad. Other 2 kids are staying with me currently. (One is American by birth holding US passport). 

I’m looking for settling abroad with them preferably USA with brahmin groom (clean habits) with no issue

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.VIGNESH, M S

M S PRATHYUSH , BE, MS, MBA

Dr. R. V. BALACHANDRAN, M.B.B.S