1299. Hindu girl, Doctor

 1299

This is Thanigaivel from Townsville Qld Australia. I am looking for a groom for my daughter Heeraa. 

She is a Doctor currently intern at Cairns Hospital, QLD. In January she will be moving to Townsville. She is 25 years old. DOB 11 May 1997. 

We are looking for an educated, healthy boy with good character. We speak Tamil. Any caste is acceptable to us and Hindu is our preferred religion. 

I am a Mechanial Engineer working for BHP and my wife is a computer professional working with Queensland Health in Townsville. Thanks for your help. Please contact me if you need more information 

My contact number is +61 403 706284

For people living in Australia it is 0403 706284

Regards 

Thanigaivel

My daughter Heeraa completed her Medical Degree at James Cook University Townsville Qld

Message received from 61403706284 and reproduced in the blog as received unaltered 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.VIGNESH, M S

M S PRATHYUSH , BE, MS, MBA

Dr. R. V. BALACHANDRAN, M.B.B.S